These are disorienting days in which we are living.
Not to ruin your weekend, but I have an urgent serious development to bring to your attention which isn’t receiving the media attention it’s due.
In January, the Biden Administration quietly (no fanfare, no statement, no press release) introduced amendments to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) International Health Regulations (IHRs) that would give the international body full authority over sovereign nations, including the United States. Although President Trump withdrew us from the WHO, President Biden quickly retracted it. What would these amendments do? They would give the WHO the following authority… (Learn more here).
- The authority to declare what constitutes a pandemic (in the past, they have changed the definition). It could be the flu.
- They would decide what the quarantine requirements are; they could unilaterally decide to put you in a quarantine center or keep you home from work.
- They would determine how the new infection is diagnosed and what tests are used to measure it (prior example: the fraudulent PCR test ramped up the numbers).
- The WHO would decide how to prevent or treat the new disease. They could, yet again, deny doctors the ability to treat patients the way they would like.
- The authority to determine which medications are safe and who develops them. (The COVID jab was declared ‘safe’ – despite the permanent injuries and deaths) Learn more.
- They would be in charge of how the new vaccines are promoted, including vaccine mandates.
The Biden Proposed Amendment will hand over national sovereignty and authority to the WHO, which during the COVID pandemic, carried the water bucket for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) regarding the Wuhan lab. The CCP is the WHOs largest money supplier.
Most alarmingly, the WHO openly states these personalized digital documents [vaccine passports] could “be extended to capture vaccination status to protect against other diseases” and may “be used for continuity of care or as proof of vaccination for purposes other than health care,” such as employment, university education and international travel.
Biden’s amendments were just publicly released in April, but had been submitted earlier this year. Additional amendments are expected to be released this weekend. If you want to sign the World Freedom Declaration to oppose it, go here – and share the information with others.
With no state in the country lower than $4/gallon for gas, prices through the roof, baby formula shelves empty, record numbers of illegals pouring into the country (and being released by our own government!), and now this…how much damage can one President do to our economy and our freedoms? Taking no responsibility or action – one can only surmise that this is by design…to weaken American and cover up the sins of his own making (aka Hunter Biden). If you weren’t convinced your voice is needed before, you surely should be now!
Next – life is under attack from Tucson. A new ballot initiative, recently filed by “Arizonans for Reproductive Freedom” would go beyond Roe, enshrining abortion in Arizona’s constitution with no restrictions or limitations. The language is vague and broad. They must collect over 350,000 signatures in less than two months, but we’re taking nothing for granted. Remember to decline to sign any petitions to put this on the ballot. Read Center for Arizona Policy’s analysis of this deadly initiative here.
On that note, we need your involvement. It’s becoming increasingly clear that states and state legislatures are going to be on the front lines – the last defenses for our freedoms. Our LD4 Strong Team is taking on the challenge head-on and we need you with us. Here’s where you can start – one of our great events, where you’ll meet the team and get armed with materials and next steps!
Quote Worth Re-Quoting
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.”
– Thomas Sowell