1,000 pg. Healthcare Bill – Details Troubling
August 2, 2009 by nancy_barto
Congressional Democrats hoped to push through healthcare ”reform” before Americans had a chance to digest the details of the plan. But every day that Republicans and ”Blue Dog” Democrats stall the vote, questioning the trillion dollar price tag, tax hikes, mandates and morally objectionable policies in this complicated legislation, you and I are learning about the details contained therein, as well, and speaking up in protest.
Here are just a few that might concern you:
- Sec. 123, Pg. 30 – There will be a government committee deciding what treatments and benefits you get.
- Sec. 152, Pg. 50-51 – Healthcare will be provided to all NON-U.S. citizens.
- Sec. 401.59B, Pg. 167, Lines 18-23 -any individual who does not have acceptable care, according to government, will be taxed 2.5% of income.
- Sec. 201, Pg. 72, Lines 8-14 – Government is creating a healthcare Exchange to bring private plans under government control.
- Sec. 1177, Pg. 354 – Government will restrict enrollment of special needs people! “Extension of Authority of Special Needs Plans to Restrict Enrollment.”
- Sec. 1233, Pg. 425, Lines 4-12 – Government mandates Advance (Death) Care Planning consultation. Think Senior Citizens and end of life counseling.
- Sec. 1711, Pg. 764 – The government will require preventative services – including vaccinations (no choice).
- Sec. 399Z-1, Pg. 993 – School-Based Health Clinics will be integrated into the school environment. More government brainwashing in school.
Read the entire bill and/or summary from Liberty Counsel – click here: http://www.libertycounsel.org/index.cfm?PID=14102&AlertID=1015
Americans deserve an honest debate on healthcare reform - not legislation that is rushed through and members of Congress haven’t had a chance to read. Our health care is too important.