Quick Quips on Culture
August 29, 2016 by nancy_barto
- Swedish midwife blacklisted for exercising her conscience right – why SB 1439 needed to pass in Ariz. this session
- If it’s not close, they can’t cheat – and quashing ballot harvesting might help…in Arizona
- Are churches public accommodations? – Iowa gets it right – what happens next?
- Watch Canada’s Euthanasia policy – Now that doctors can kill, will people fear palliative care?
- Prosperity Zones – Reducing business regulations – igniting growth – no taxing powers – a win-win.
- Education Alert! Parents, now is your chance to comment (online) on Arizona’s new English & Math standards through October 3rd Here they are.
- Is “Terror” an issue? Watch this Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony.
- Fewer women chose abortion in Arizona in 2015 – downward trend continues! Pro-life laws making a difference – measured in lives.
- “…peace will only come when the Palestinians renounce hatred and violence and accept Israel as a Jewish State.” Guess who said this last week? (Hint-not Hillary)
- Obama’s Gender Mandate reaches the Operating Room. Read Doctors Sue Obama Administration . What are the risks of gender surgery? And “Born This Way?” – New Study Debunks LGBT Claims
- Legal Pot? Why Colorado leaders urge Arizona voters to reject Prop. 205. But there’s more…here.
- How America’s colleges threaten Free Speech and why does it matter? Check out the College at the University of Chicago’s refreshing statement on Safe Spaces.
- Guess who’s watching Prager U. Catch the latest videos here and pass them along.
- The NFL: Is Dissing America’s National Anthem a free speech issue?
- Freedom from Religion Foundation encounters A.G. Mark Brnovich’s sharp backbone & legal mind as he defends free speech in Arizona.
For daily updates, Follow Nancy on Twitter and ‘friend me’ on Facebook!