August 29, 2016
- Watch Canada’s Euthanasia policy – Now that doctors can kill, will people fear palliative care?
- Prosperity Zones – Reducing business regulations – igniting growth – no taxing powers – a win-win.
- Education Alert! Parents, now is your chance to comment (online) on Arizona’s new English & Math standards through October 3rd Here they are.
- Is “Terror” an issue? Watch this Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony.
- Fewer women chose abortion in Arizona in 2015 – downward trend continues! Pro-life laws making a difference – measured in lives.
- “…peace will only come when the Palestinians renounce hatred and violence and accept Israel as a Jewish State.” Guess who said this last week? (Hint-not Hillary)
- Obama’s Gender Mandate reaches the Operating Room. Read Doctors Sue Obama Administration . What are the risks of gender surgery? And “Born This Way?” – New Study Debunks LGBT Claims.
May 25, 2016
April 22, 2016
Oft repeated by radio talk host Dennis Prager, the phrase describes well where we are today in America.
We’ve lost our way. The limited government our founders and early Americans envisioned is nothing like what we see today where Washington wields unquenchable control over our lives – usually in the name of the public’s welfare or safety. Its redistributionist ways not only crowd out spending for government’s fundamental purposes, like defense, education and infrastructure, but stifle Americans’ freedoms and ability to innovate. [Read more]
January 4, 2016
Anosognosia – “lack of insight” or “lack of awareness” – is believed to be the single largest reason why individuals with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder do not take their medications”. It frustrates their families – and is often devastating to the mentally ill.
Once a person is stabilized and released from 24 hour supervision, he/she often does not have enough insight into his/her own condition to recognize the need to stay on the medication – and out of trouble, homeless or in prison. So they often refuse treatment*, leaving families to fight with the system to get them the care they need.
This is a big problem. But it isn’t the only problem. [Read more]
October 5, 2015
Rep. Rick Gray facilitated an effort in which 26 members of the Arizona Legislature expressed opposition to the Iranian regime and its appalling rise in executions and other horrific human rights violations. The following letter was presented at a New York protest recently. Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Howard Dean, John Bolton, many of our Generals and other military officers were in attendance – as well as many others. [Read more]
July 7, 2015
Father, we thank you for our protective system of government in the United States, designed so that even our courts and those who serve the people within them are subject to the Constitution as the highest authority – so that everyone from the small to the mighty might be both protected and held accountable.
We thank you for providing such a wonderfully clear example of how this works in your word when you established the principles by which the Priests would act as judges in Ezekial 44: 24. You said, “In a dispute they shall take their stand to judge; they shall judge it according to My laws and My statutes” – providing the very standards by which judges were to decide an issue – not according to what they thought was right at the moment or making up their own laws or regulations. [Read more]
June 24, 2015
Unfortunately, Planned Parenthood is suing to be able to continue to do just that.
You see, SB 1318 was signed into law this session. The bill’s purpose is to ensure women seeking abortion are informed that it may be possible to reverse a medication abortion (aka Abortion Pill or RU-486), but that time is of the essence. Planned Parenthood advocates opposed the bill, and now are suing.
This is just the latest in a series of lawsuits pro-abortion advocates have initiated when the expectation is for them to fully inform women. Fortunately, of 34 measures designed to fully inform and protect women and their unborn children, 31 have been upheld by the courts and are in force today. Only 3 are not.
So where does Planned Parenthood lying come in? Here’s what happened… [Read more]
May 27, 2015
George Gobel comedian, Army Air Corps, taught fighter pilots, stationed in Tulsa, OK.
Johnny Carson made a big deal about it once on the Tonight Show, to which George said “the Japs didn’t get past us in Tulsa!”.
Sterling Hayden , US Marines and OSS. Smuggled guns into Yugoslavia and parachuted into Croatia. Silver Star.
James Stewart , US Army Air Corps. Bomber pilot who rose to the rank of General. [Read more]
February 22, 2015
Numbers don’t lie. The War on Poverty has cost us $22 Trillion so far, and rising.
- One third of Americans now take “need-based” payments (14% of GDP)
- Benefit transfers to individuals through social welfare programs have increased from less than one federal dollar in four (24%) in 1963 to almost 3 out of 5 (59%) in 2013
- In fact, Americans’ fastest growing source of personal income are welfare entitlements.
January 4, 2015
Gilbert’s governing board made a decision – not to decide.
Remember back in October when Gilbert’s Governing Board voted to take action ensuring their textbooks comply with state law? (see the background here) Well, now apparently it isn’t nearly so urgent to honor that vote and the law.
It is not only troubling that Gilbert parents can’t trust their school board to act upon a prior board action, but unconscionable their students will continue to learn – in Science class – that ending life through abortion-causing contraception is natural and preferable to childbirth and adoption, as the latter concepts are omitted – which is contrary to state law. [Read more]